Saturday, December 8, 2007

Naughty or Nice?




We all know that Kaiden has a bit too much of Jason in him and finds himself in trouble quite often. Yesterday he hit the mother load of all trouble. It snowed here and left 5 to 6 inches of snow in my driveway. I decided that rather than use the snow blower, I would shovel it by hand and get in a good workout. I was outside for about an hour and came in the back door to Kaiden running up to me holding one of the sugar cookies I made thursday. He was so proud of himself that he had managed to find the cookies and get himself one.

I walked into the kitchen to find sugar cookies and green frosting everywhere, and I mean everywhere. He had obviously spent a great deal of time in there squishing each and every last cookie and then decorated my floor by finger painting with the frosting. I noticed that the path of crumbs led out of the kitchen and into the livingroom. Lucky me! He had not contained his party to the kitchen! In the hour that I was outside he managed to not only destroy all the cookies and cover my kitchen floor, he also was able to smear green frosting into our brand new suede leather couch. He was very proud of the artwork that I spent the next 4 hours cleaning up.

Moral of the story...Do not under any circumstances leave Kaiden alone for more than 2 minutes if you don't want a disaster on your hands!
Oh, and in case you are wondering about the gouge between his eyes, Kaiden managed to run his face into my fingernail this morning while I was on the phone with Mom. He didn't even cry. I guess I need to quit scheduling pictures because it never fails that I make an appointment and then I have to cancel it because of a scratch or a bruise.

No comments: