Thursday, December 13, 2007

And she loses another!


Kaitlyn lost a second tooth. She had been eating a cookie and came in crying that she had lost her tooth. I checked it out and sure enough it was gone. It was at this time that she explained that she had literally lost her tooth. Just to recap...she literally lost the first tooth somewhere in the upstairs hallway and it has never been found. It kind of grosses me out to think that it is lurking somewhere. Kaiden will probably be the one to find it.

Anways, back to the story...Well, she was just hysterical so the hunt began. I crawled on the kitchen floor searching every last nook and cranny. Then I pulled out the broom in hopes of sweeping it up. No luck! I asked her to tell me in detail where she was when she lost it and what she did with it. Turns out that she was eating the cookie and didn't even see the tooth fall out. She never actually held it in her hands. Yup, she swallowed it.

I had spent 30 minutes crawling around on the very hard floor searching for a tooth that she swallowed. She was horrified when I told her that all evidence pointed to the fact that her tooth was sitting happily in her tummy and you should have seen her eyes when I answered her question of how the tooth will eventually come out!

No comments: