Friday, December 14, 2007

My Big Boy


Kaiden also went for his 2 year check up on monday. Yes, I was 3 months behind but in all fairness I have had a new baby and a husband that is MIA at the present time. Frankly, I'm impressed that I got him in at all! He weighed 30 pounds so he is a hefty little guy. He is finally starting to show a little bit on an interest in potty training so I have my fingers crossed that he will want to start that soon. It seems like I have always had 2 kids in diapers so getting him out of them would be a nice change.
He is starting to turn back into a mommy's boy and always wants to cuddle now. He comes up to me and tells me to "put Maddie away so Kaiden can have cuddles". How can I resist that? I seem to spend a good portion of my day holding Maddie in one arm and having Kaiden cuddled in the other.

No comments: