I feel like I have been quite the little baker in the last week. First we had the sugar cookies and now we made cupcakes for Kaitlyn to take into school for her birthday. Let's just hope that the cupcakes don't turn out exactly like the cookies did. I cannot handle another mess like that. (If you are reading this and have no clue what I am talking about just keep on scrolling down and you will read all about Kaiden's little adventure last friday.)
Maybe it was payback but I took some frosting and stuck it on Kaiden's nose. He had a complete fit and wouldn't stop crying. The girls were laughing so hard they were crying. I guess it was one of those things that you had to be there for. He howled until I finally wiped it off and then he flinched everytime I iced a cupcake from that point on. At least Kaitlyn and Kenzie had a good time frosting and decorating them. I may have to give myself a break before trying it again. Who knew that frosting could be so messy!?!?

No comments:
Post a Comment