Monday, March 30, 2009

Time to debunk


It looks like it might be time for the bunk beds to come down. Maddie has this new fascination with not only climbing up there but jumping on the top bunk. She is such a pill! Kaitlyn was of course devistated when I told her that we would have to take down the beds so she made a deal with me that she would take down the ladder every morning so Maddie cannot climb it. We will see how long that works. Excuse the messy beds, the girl had not made them yet and Kaitlyn is mortified that I am posting this picture. She can be quite the drama queen when she wants to be! :0)

2 comments:

The Brough Family said...

We've been shopping for bunk beds, but this is my total fear. I hope that ladder trick works, Ashley and Sara are so excited for the bunkbeds, but I see a trip to the ER for Becca in our future!!

ameliaharris99 said...

LOL She is so cute! We had this same problem with our little one, we even removed the ladder but she figured out how to climb up the end of the beds! :) Hope yours doesn't figure that out! Good luck!