8 years ago
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Thanks guys!
I'm finally on the mend and getting back into the swing of things. I'm not going to do to much updating right this moment but I did want to say a quick thanks to all of you who have called, brought dinner, and babysat at a moments notice (sorry about that Rachel and Jenn). Although I was reluctant to hand over the reins, it was so nice to have so many wonderful friends that jumped in and helped when I needed it. I knew that everything was being taken care of when I was doped up on Vicodin and totally oblivious to the world around me. :0) You guys are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hope you're feeling good as new in no time at all!!
i'm glad you're doing better--that must've been such a scary thing for you all!
What happened?!? I am glad you are doing better, but it sounds like something awful happened!
Post a Comment