Monday, March 23, 2009

Anyone else think this is not a brilliant idea?


This weekend was absolutely beautiful and the kids had so much fun playing outside. I peeked out and saw this. Normally this wouldn't be too big of a deal but Mac got her gracefulness from me and let's just say that she is prone to falling. Did I run to her rescue? Of course not, I figured that she wouldn't fall that far and she was having a blast.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

The weather was gorgeous this weekend! Now I want the weather to be like that ALL the time. But no such luck - but hopefully soon.

Ladybug143 said...

That is what I keep telling Roland. They just have to learn the hard way. She will keep doing it even if you holler at them to be careful or stop. It takes something more memorable to stop an action that may be dangerous. :)

Dover Fam said...

Isn't good weather awesome!!! Isn't hard sometimes to watch them learn??? :) Cool playset!

Bree said...

Eh, it's what kids do right?! ;) Mine do it to, and no matter how many times I tell them not to, they NEVER listen. It's going to take a bruise or two, but then again... maybe not!