Saturday, September 5, 2009

Who stole the cheese?

Yup, those are teeth marks. I opened a brand new brick of cheese from Costco (it was a huge brick) and left it unattended for just a few minutes only to come back and find it gone. Immediately I took off searching for Kaiden and Maddie. Kaiden had just been sent to his room for hitting Maddie but they had apparently made amends because they were sitting on his bed taking turns biting the cheese. How do you eat that much cheese in 5 minutes? I took the cheese and had to get out of there before I broke down laughing. On the bright side, at least they were sharing.

3 comments:

Cara said...

That is SO FUNNY!!! I love it!

Unknown said...

That is really funny!

ameliaharris99 said...

Jeremy and I totally laughed our heads off! That is too funny and cute! :)