I just about killed myself once running on the treadmill while watching "Dancing with the Stars" because I'd run to the rhythm of the music and not to the pace on the treadmill. It was dreadful.
Okay, let's just say that I REALLY get into football games when my teams are playing. I kept forgetting what I was doing and "gracefully" bailed off the treadmill several times while running at 6 MPH. My left shin is covered in bruises because I kept hitting the stand with it. Not to mention those times when I jumped straight into the air and the treadmill kept going. (You can only imagine what happened then.)It was brutal. But, on a positive note, I was so distracted by the game that I managed to run 5.5 miles without even realizing it. ;0)
5 comments:
sounds like you learned this lesson the hard way.
I'm excited to hear this story:)
I just about killed myself once running on the treadmill while watching "Dancing with the Stars" because I'd run to the rhythm of the music and not to the pace on the treadmill. It was dreadful.
:-)
Okay, let's just say that I REALLY get into football games when my teams are playing. I kept forgetting what I was doing and "gracefully" bailed off the treadmill several times while running at 6 MPH. My left shin is covered in bruises because I kept hitting the stand with it. Not to mention those times when I jumped straight into the air and the treadmill kept going. (You can only imagine what happened then.)It was brutal. But, on a positive note, I was so distracted by the game that I managed to run 5.5 miles without even realizing it. ;0)
Wow...That sounds like Roland's amount of football excitement!
Post a Comment