Thursday, September 24, 2009

Overheard...

{Kaiden} Mom, will Maddie be a Honey when she grows up?
{Me} What?
{Kaiden} Will Maddie be a Honey when she grows up?
{Me} What do you mean?
{Kaiden} Dad says you are a Honey so will Maddie be a Honey when she grows up?
{Me} I guess so.
{Kaiden} Good, I like Honeys.

I guess it is a good thing that Jason calls me "Honey" and not something mean.

5 comments:

Nikki Heape said...

that is so cute!

ameliaharris99 said...

LOL I love it! So cute! :)

eric boggess said...

So.. I hope you dont mind, but I used this in my talk today on respect and reverence in the home. Everyone laughed, and I made a good point on respecting your spouse in front of your children. Thanks for the material! hope everything is going well!

Rachel said...

It's funny how kids minds work. We need to get together sometime. It's been too long.

Rochelle said...

love it!