Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jason's Birthday

I know, Jason looks thrilled. See, he bought some trick candles to use on my cake a month ago and then didn't use them. Guess what he got on his cake? The kids thought it was "magic" that the candle was burnt out and then would restart.




Maddie sneaking to unwrap a present. She knew there was chocolate in there and had been eyeing that present all day.

I know I am a few days late posting this but we had a fun weekend and I didn't get around to posting it until today. Jason's birthday was on Saturday and the kids always get super excited about birthdays. I took them to the store where they bought all of Jason's "favorites". Despite the fact that Jason was sick, it was a fun day and it was nice to just spend it together as a family.

1 comment:

Dover Fam said...

Happy Birthday Jason!! You have got to be getting up there in age!! :) I wish you guys were coming to the reunion, I am really sad!!!