Personally, I would rather have the bunnies. Either way the kids are happy.
I'd rather have bunnies, too. Ugh.
How fun for your kids - how not fun for you! Ewwww.
Ewwwww! But I would rather have a frog than the snake we saw on our ride!!! That video was cute though :)
This is the cutest video! Reminds me about buckets of tadpoles and frogs at a certain California AFB. Have Jason tell his kids about his pet frogs!:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'd rather have bunnies, too. Ugh.
How fun for your kids - how not fun for you! Ewwww.
Ewwwww! But I would rather have a frog than the snake we saw on our ride!!! That video was cute though :)
This is the cutest video! Reminds me about buckets of tadpoles and frogs at a certain California AFB. Have Jason tell his kids about his pet frogs!:)
Post a Comment