Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wheeee!!!

I am upstairs doing my hair when I hear Maddison squealing "wheeee!" followed by a burst of laughter and that just kept repeating. Of course that has to be investigated so I came downstairs to this. They were having a blast. It is amazing what a blanket and a hardwood floor can do to keep kids entertained. Now it was only that easy to keep them entertained all the time.

4 comments:

Tonia said...

looks like they are having a blast! Loved doing that as a kid!

Rochelle said...

my boys do this same thing and it is hilarious! ha ha! love it. Cute Easter pics!

eric boggess said...

you know there are two benefits to that game... #1 kids are entertained and #2 clean floors!!!

Jody said...

I love this! And hey - what a treat to be able to do your hair uninterrupted?! I can't remember the last time that happened. :)

Cute Easter pictures too!