Friday, April 17, 2009

More updates

Okay, okay, I know it has been a while since I have updated the blog. I don't have a really great excuse, I have just been busy. They have me running a pilot at work and those above me didn't think through things as well as they should have so I have been pulling my hair out. I think everyone at my house will be happy when the month is over.

Jason had his checkride on Monday and he did awesome. Not that I figured he would do anything less than awesome. We are excited for him to be done with all the studying but sad because now that he is done he can start getting deployed again. On a positive note, as of now(you military wives know how quickly things can change) it looks like he has a short trip in June and then a trip in the Fall to Kadena. So no major deployments this year. We thought he was going to be gone from June to October so I am thrilled that that was changed.

Anyway, that is a quick update. I posted several posts below that are a bit picture heavy. Take a look at what you want to.

1 comment:

The Brough Family said...

Lacey that's great news about shorter deployments, so glad for you guys. Good luck with the word project. Love the easter pics, what cuties. Easter is so fun with little kids, I think I'm starting to like it more than Christmas!!