Thursday, January 29, 2009

This little piggy...


For those of you who are wondering, we are back home. After a 12 hour drive home this weekend, I am not sure I am up for any road trips in the next month or so. Why the pictures of Maddison's feet? Well, for several hours of our trip home she insisted that I rub her feet. If I didn't, she would cry. I know how much we all enjoy hearing our children scream to the top of their lungs while riding in a car, so I'm sure you can understand why I gave in. I twisted myself into a very uncomfortable position and rubbed her sweet piggies so she would feel she was getting the attention she deserved. My back was sore but at least I didn't have to hear her cry. She has this way of getting exactly what she wants. What a pill! Who's the boss in this family?

3 comments:

Cara said...

Welcome home! What a funny story. One of my kids, I'm pretty sure it was Hallie, always wanted me to hold her hand while we were driving- it didn't matter if I was the driver or not. My arm used to get so sore! So what I'm trying to say is, I feel for you! :)

Ranae said...

What cute little piggies they are!!! Glad you all got home safely!

Kathleen said...

welcome home!! her little feet sure are cute...maybe if i scream, cubby will rub my feet :-)--the things we do for our children!