I took Maddison out for her first time playing in the snow. I am not really sure what she thought about it. She would smile and then look less than enthused about being out there. I went down the hill a couple of times with her but she didn't really give me much of a reaction. Although, she didn't like it when all 4 kids and I were in one very small plastic sled at the same time. It was a bit squished for me so I can only assume that she felt the crunch also.
Funny story.... The 3 older kids wanted to go out and play and I told them that they could if they picked up their mess, but that anyone who didn't help wouldn't get to go outside. Well, as usual, Kaiden and Mackenzie played leaving all the work for Kaitlyn. They were crushed when I got Kaitlyn ready and sent her outside and made them stay in. After about 30 minutes, Mac and Kaiden come running upstairs, with fresh tears still on their cheeks, to tell me that they made a big mess down stairs so that they could clean it up and go outside to play. I think that both my mom and I about lost it. It was one of those moments that reminded me how innocent my kids are. They got it cleaned up and I sent them outside for an afternoon of fun. Don't you just love how kids think?

4 comments:
Oh, that story is funny!
What little stinkers. I love it!!
I wish we had snow like that here. The inch or so snow we had the other day just didn't cut it for play time outside. Would you guys come home already?
funny story :-)--some of your pictures aren't showing up though...maybe it's just my computer...it's so weird.
Post a Comment