Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Put your nose in the corner!



Kaiden is a difficult child to punish because there just isn't anything that he cares too much if we take from him. But, I found that he HATES to stand and put his nose in the corner. He has had a couple of rough days and spent plenty of time doing just that. Well, last night I said, "Kaiden, go put your nose in the corner." and Maddie took of on a dead run in the other room. I went to make sure that Kaiden was in the corner and this is what I saw. Little Maddie had her nose pressed straight into the door before I got the camera out but of course she started hamming it up as soon as she saw what I had. It was so stinkin' cute. Mom and I couldn't help but laugh. I love that little girl so much!

4 comments:

Cara said...

Ha ha! You've got 'em trained young! :)

Ranae said...

That is so cute! She is such a darling. I love hearing the little stories about her.

Bree said...

How funny! That is how my sister punishes my newphew. He absolutely HATES it. My kids hate time-out enough... but this is the next thing on the list when time-out stops working.

Albanie said...

She is sooo cute! I love it when they copy everything their siblings do. They just want to be included. Kael also hates the corner! What's so bad about it?? :) Cute snow pics by the way!