Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick-or-Treat



We went Trick-or-Treating last night and the kids had a blast. I was so happy that it was a beautiful evening and that we didn't have to get all bundled up in winter clothes. The kids got far too much candy that will take us a year to eat, but isn't that the fun part? We got together with Jenn, Dave and their kids for dinner and then to trick-or-treat. Kaitlyn was Ariel, Mackenzie was Cinderella, Kaiden was Spiderman (yes, he was the exact same thing last year but he insisted), and Maddison was a fuzzy bumble bee complete with a stinger. I thought they were just adorable.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

while all kids look cute in their costumes (well, except for the older kids who like to look gross and scary), i just love the mini-toddlers' costumes the best! maddie's bee costume and maren's candy corn prove my point!

Anonymous said...

So cute and so fun to go with friends! Those little costumes are the best!

Anonymous said...

I love kids in costumes! Those were really cute!

Anonymous said...

I think that bumblebee is just so cute. She is getting so big! I think Halloween is so much more fun now that I have kids.

Anonymous said...

Cute costumes! I'm glad and surprised to hear you have a blog. I can't believe you've had it a whole year! I can't believe how big the kids are, but I guess I do see them only once a year, if that. It's fun to see what you've been up to.

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes! My kids got to much candy too! But we had fun fun fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute costumes. Jules has the exact same costume as Maddison. I loved the stinger on her bum.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are beautiful! I love the costumes they look like they had a lot of fun!!