Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Diaper Explosion

This is what happens when you leave a 14 month old alone in a room with a couple of open packages of diapers. It only took a few minutes and she was so proud of herself. She even brought me a diaper and made me follow her so I could see what she had done.

And here's the culprit as cute as ever!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now how can you be mad at such a cute little thing! I guess at least it was just diapers.

Anonymous said...

At least they were still in one pile and not spread out over your house. She's a cutie in those overalls!

Anonymous said...

Ah, the messes little ones make. It's a good thing they are so cute.

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! I'm glad you found my blog. I haven't talked to you in forever so at least we can keep in contact this way! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, so when I first saw your title I was alittle worried about what the picture was going to be....explosion of poop?? :)

That little smile is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lacey,
This is an old friend that I hope you remember. Its Launi (Neibaur) Johnson. I came across your blog today and just wanted to say hi. I can't believe that you have 4 kids that is crazy. I love your blog so will you include me in it if you go private. My email is launinj@gmail.com it was good to find you.

Anonymous said...

But how could you possibly be upset with that little face...

Anonymous said...

the above comments said it all--how could you stay mad with a sweet little smile like that?!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! That's just like my little Blake and his diaper wipes! I have to keep them up high on a self so that he can't get to them! :) They sure keep us on our toes though, right!? ;)