
Wonder what the other guy looks like? I am on the phone with my mom today when the school calls. After a weekend of being sick, I was assuming that one of the girls started feeling sick and they needed me to come pick them up. Nope! Apparently Mac was playing on the playground, tripped, and fell. The nurse explained that she has a rather large goosebump and a bad case of road rash. She checked her eyes for dialation, said everything looked good, so we sent her back to class. I think Mac is a little proud of her "battle wound".
8 comments:
Ashley was so worried about Mac. She told me she had "serious bonk" on the head. Glad she's okay!!
Still cute as can be!
Ouch. What a trooper. By the way, we have that same little reader book at our home! :)
Poor little thing - glad she is doing okay! Isn't amazing how they can bounce right back sometimes!
Holy ouch! I hope it is getting better quick!
It did look pretty bad the day it happened, but its healing fast. When I was asking her how she did it, she started chuckling. Very cute.
Poor kiddo!!
I am waiting for that phone call with Bishup, he is such a dare devil
Thank you Mac for bunking your head and making my kids not look like the only ones that get hurt! :) You should see Kael this week....he won't let me take a picture of him it's that bad (busted lip and everything). HA!
Post a Comment