
Oopsie Daisey! Yup, this is a picture of her backside. See, I told you there was a lot of dress there.

I have been awful about blogging lately. Let's just say I am up to my eyeballs in my master's degree project, so I do have a legitimate excuse. Anways, I put Maddison in this dress yesterday for church. She was so sweet and I thought it was cute enough that I needed to share pictures. She didn't like the dress too much because everytime she would lean over, she would step on the dress and then get upset. But, she was adorable!
10 comments:
Love, love the dress. It is beautiful.
I agree...she was adorable! :)
i think she secretly liked the dress in the end...all of those compliments and attention at church got her smiling! so darling!
ps also, i saw on facebook some news about eric and joy...that was sure quick!
She looked adorable on Sunday, as always:)
She is so stinkin' cute!!
i am so jealous...I will never be able to dress a little girl in a pretty dress like that! she is adorable!
cute kids you guys have, we can't to have our own, which will be soon... 8 months or so.
SOOO cute! Especially her backside one!
What a little sweetie! Love that dress.
They are so fun to dress up, aren't they!
Post a Comment