I was talking with Mom about a few recipes that I have tried this week that the kids loved and she said that I should post them on the Blog. Good idea, Mom! This is a recipe that Jenn gave me and the kids love it. I like it because it is so easy and doesn't require much clean up!
Chicken Spaghetti
2 cups of cubed, cooked chicken
7 ounces of spaghetti
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 cup of milk
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese divided
Break spaghetti noodles into approximately 2 inch pieces and cook as directed. Mix chicken, soup, milk, salt, pepper, and just over half the cheese in a dish. Drain spaghetti and add it to mixure. Toss together until coated. sprinkle remaining cheese over the top and bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
I have cooked this twice now. Once I used regular spaghetti noodles and the other time I used whole wheat noodles. The whole wheat noodles work better when it comes to left overs because they stay firm and don't end up soggy.
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment