We have decided to try and start potty training Kaiden. Jason and I took him to the store and let him choose some big boy pants. He was thrilled when he saw that he could have some with Elmo on them. He was so proud of his big boy pants that he packed them through the entire store and showed them off to other shoppers. He kept telling me that he is now a big boy with his Elmo pants. As soon as we got home he wanted to put on a pair over his diaper so we snapped up a picture. I think that the black church socks and Elmo underwear combo is especially attractive! The bad news is that he only wanted to wear the underwear for a few minutes and then apparently the novelty of them wore off because he insisted that we take them off. Will potty training happen at this point or not? Who knows? I am sure there will be lots of "fun" updates as we try to get a stubborn 2 year old to do what we want him to do. I already called Jenn to find out how in the world you potty train boys. Girls I have down, but boys, it's gotta be more difficult. Wish me luck!
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment