Monday, January 7, 2008

Long Time, No Post...




The past few weeks have been a little crazy for us so I haven't had a chance to update the blog. In addition to the typical Christmas stuff, we also had Jason come home and have been trying to adjust to having him back in the house. We also have been passing around a couple of flu bugs from one person to the next. The combination of everything has made me a little behind with everything.

I have good intentions but things keep being shoved to the back burner. I did manage to get Chad's B-Day card to him but Shauna and Todd's are still sitting happily on my counter. Sorry guys, I didn't forget you but you are getting your cards late! I also have not had a chance to call up Shauna and thank her for the present she gave me. I absolutely love it and have it placed right above my piano. I hope to get a call into you sometime soon. I also haven't sent out thank you notes for the gifts that my kids got from their cousins. They all have enjoyed their presents and we appreciate all the thought that was put in to choosing the gifts.

Anyways, here are a couple of pictures of Maddie and the front room of our house. I keep thinking that I need to send out pictures of the house but I keep putting it off along with everything else. But, I had this picture available so I thought I would include it.

No comments: