Once again I am so very far behind on the blog. I blame it on having a baby, my 5 year old breaking his femur, 4 surgeries, one trip back home, Jason deploying and being in the "new mommy fog". Things are starting to settle down so I will try to be better with the blog. I knew that going back to update everything was never going to happen so I chose a few highlights in the past few months and decided to stick with them.
8 years ago

4 comments:
enjoyed your updates! welcome back!
You updated! Good luck keeping it up to date. I am failing miserably!
I'm so excited to hear from you again! Kael is so adorable! I'm glad we were able to be there for his blessing.
I feel your pain with the new mommy fog! I keep telling myself it has got to dissipate soon, but I'm still waiting. :)
Post a Comment