Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pictures from the desert

Jason sent me a few pictures of his flights. He was lucky enough to again have someone on the KC-135 taking pictures while he was flying. For some reason it is more exciting to look at pictures of his plane when I know he is the one actually flying.

Here is a shot of his plane from a distance.
This one just freaks me out a bit. It shows how close they get to the KC-135 when they are taking on fuel. Yes, the picture was taken just as Jason went to sneeze. Hee! Hee!
You might have to click on this one to really see what is going on. You know you are in a steep bank when the ground can be seen out his window.
And I added this one just because he is handsome and I wanted to show him off. :0)

2 comments:

Dover Fam said...

I must say my cousin is pretty cool!

deanna camper said...

Jerr has some cool pics of refueling too. It's scary how close they get! Fun Disney pics. Glad you got to get away and relax (however much you can relax with 4 kids there!) :)