Monday, June 15, 2009

Tampon tornado...

I walked into my room to find this....

This is not the first time this has happened and I am sure it will not be the last. Let's just say that I have found tampons all day long all over my house from the basement to the upstairs. So, if your kids come over to play and they find an unexpected treasure, don't be too shocked. Last week she managed to unstick several maxi pads and make a "hat". When I got to her she was peeking through a space in them, patting her head saying "pretty hat". Yeah, not so pretty. Of course she took them off before I got a picture. Her little habbit is starting to get expensive. I think I will head to Target tomorrow to childproof my bedroom door.

5 comments:

Cara said...

So do your big kids know what all that stuff is?? My boys would be so curious and, as of right now, no one knows anything. That would be my biggest problem if that happened at our house!

Ranae said...

She's very creative and busy!!! I wonder how she will like them in about ten years!!!

Lacey said...

They have no clue what they are. She pulled them apart and Kaiden was using the hollow end as a telescope. Kaitlyn said she thought they were to clean out ears. Now that's one big Q-tip!

Tonia said...

that is so funny...I am laughing pretty hard..it's true what Ranae said...she won't like them when she needs them!

Ladybug143 said...

That is pretty funny! Aren't you glad you can laugh about it.