I walked in my bathroom last weekend to find this. I freaked out! It was a lot of hair and I knew it had to be Kaitlyn's. So, I run into her bedroom at 10pm and wake her up to survey the damage. If you look closely you will see the wad of gum in the hair. Apparently, she snuck some gum and the gum got in her hair. Fearing she would get in trouble, she took matters into her own hands and cut the gum (and half her hair) out. I was just sick. It was on the underside of her hair so I just left it down long all week while I decided what to do. I did her hair today and realized she had cut more than I thought and I had to take some drastic measures. So, I had to cut it off. She cried, I cried. It was not a fun experience. I had to cut off about 8 inches.
8 years ago

6 comments:
Oh, her face is just heart-breaking! Poor thing! Bet she won't be sneaking gum again.
I was just noticing in church last week how long MacKenzie's hair has gotten. It sure grew fast! I'm sure Kaitlyn's will be the same.
So sad! Victoria cut hers too, but luckily it was a little in front so they kind of worked as bangs for a while. She still looks cute and it could be a LOT shorter. :)
How sad! Kaitlyns hair is so pretty, but i do have to say the new cut is cute too! you did a great job lacey!
I dread the day that I walk into the bathroom to find a clump of hair on the floor. Her haircut looks adorable, though!
I love the tampon tornado! That is too funny!
okay, i didn't know that this cut wasn't by choice! it was so darn cute on sunday--a perfect cut for summer it seems! she's such a darling girl--long hair or short!
Tell Kaitlyn that Grandma thinks her hair is beautiful short. She looks so sad in the picture, I just want to give her a big hug!
Post a Comment