Monday, February 9, 2009

The never ending bug


Why is it that kids get sick and just stay sick? Urgh! Kaiden wasn't feeling so hot on Thursday and Friday but was acting much better over the weekend. I thought we had all dodged a bullet when no other kids acted sick. This morning I openned Maddie's door and was hit by that smell (mom's, you all know what I mean). Our little Maddie had both thrown up and pooped out. It was horrible. She was acting fine yesterday and now she cannot keep anything down. Darn it! The good news is that she is a such a little camper and is pretty good even though she has already thrown up 4 times. I am getting lots of cuddles in today. The worst part is that I know the other kids are bound to catch it. Oh well, at least this time Jason is home to help. :o)

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

ugh--sick kiddos are just the pits! i'll give you a call tomorrow and see how everyone's feeling b/4 we venture over for visiting teaching :-).

Ranae said...

Sorry to hear Maddie is sick!!! Give her a extra hug for me! Hope she feels better soon and it doesn't spread to everyone else!

Jody said...

I'm with you on this one. We're just starting in on round 13 for the winter. I'm SO sick of it!! Hope it doesn't last too long for you guys.

Amy said...

I totally get the whole sick kid thing. Not nice. I don't do puke!!! I can't tell you how many times I have been puked on in the last week and a half!!! And I have missed all but one day of work this pay period because of sick kids. I wish they would all get sick on the same day so I didn't have to make so many trips to the doctor. Oh well. I love em puking and all.
Hope everyone feels better soon.

ameliaharris99 said...

Ugh! I'm so sorry, having sick kids really sucks, I totally understand! I hope you all get feeling better soon! Maddie is absolutely adorable though! :)