Thursday, February 19, 2009

My own bit of therapy

There is nothing like a night out with the girls. We have a monthly girls night out here and I love it. Each month we pick a different restaurant to go to and meet for a night of laughing and yummy food. Camie brought along her camera so we got a group shot. I seriously don't know what I would do without these monthly getaways.

6 comments:

Marie said...

I miss those nights SO badly. I feel like I'm going crazy - especially with Peter home an average of 2-2.5 weeks a month at most. I tried to get them going here, but we're not "allowed" to do it as a RS activity and because everyone's related here they're not interested when you call them personally. This is the wierdest place I've ever lived!!!!

Amber M. said...

Oh, look at all my cute friends...out together...while I sit in the lobby of Anna's dance studio...all alone...:-)

Can't wait to catch y'all next month!

Jenn said...

I'm so glad Camie brought her camera - that was some serious fun girl's night out!

Dover Fam said...

I live for girls night out. I think it is great therapy!!! :) I think every mom deserves one.

Camie said...

DITTO!!!

Walker said...

Look at all those crazy girls! That was some fun times!