Saturday, November 24, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree! Oh Christmas Tree!




Well, we got our first snow on wednesday and I just couldn't help but immediately put up my tree. Afterall, I am a Kirby so you know I have been itching to put it up since July! We didn't get much snow but it was enough for me to put it up right then and there and not wait until friday to put it up like I had originally planned. It wasn't a small task by any means because I figured out rather quickly that in order to put it in front of the window, I would have to move all the couches from the living room to the great room and the ones in the great room to the living room. I put the kids down for naps and re-arranged my whole house. I don't think Jason was too thrilled when I told him over the phone what I had done. My guess is that he is picturing him having to move it back when we take the tree down. Oh well! Notice Mackenzie's slippers. When she cannot find a complete set, she wears whatever she can find. She has been wearing two different slippers all weekend. The picture of the snow is taken off our front porch. You can see the neighborhood is fairly new so there are still quite a few empty lots. I am secretly hoping they stay open for a while so I don't loose my view.

No comments: