I thought I would post a picture of Jason doing his job. He is hooked up to a KC-135 to refuel his plane. Not only are the pictures kinda cool, but who doesn't want an excuse to look at how handsome he is? I have to be honest and say that when he first sent me these pictures I was a little freaked out that he was flying that close to another plane. Something about that just doesn't seem right. I guess it's a good thing that I am not the pilot in the family.
Kaiden seems to be a little confused as to where exactly Jason is. Every morning he says, "Daddy's at work?". Once Jason gets back I am sure he will panic every time Jason leaves for work. The poor little guy will probably think that his dad will be taking off for another 2 months each time.
I am very proud of Jason and I miss him very much. It's amazing how quiet the house can get when he's not here despite the fact that there are 4 screaming children living in it! We have started the count down to him returning and can't wait. This deployment has actually gone by faster than the first so that is the good news.

No comments:
Post a Comment