Tuesday, October 5, 2010

We have a baby!

Kael Reed was born on October 2nd at 36 weeks.
He weighed 7 lbs 13 ounces and was 19.5 inches long.


I will post more once I am a little more with it but I wanted to put up a few pictures.

9 comments:

The Johnsons said...

He is simply breath taking. Good job!!!

Cara said...

Congrats!!!

Joy Boggess said...

i love him already! we are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet him!

Amber M. said...

So happy to hear! So fun to have another little guy...

Kathleen said...

congratulations!! it was so fun to see you all at the dr's today--he is just beautiful!

Ranae said...

Such cute pictures of Kael. I loved meeting and holding our newest little grandson. He is really beautiful!

Melissa said...

He is so adorable! Should have went a few more weeks and you could have had a nine pounder too!!

kristi said...

Oh, what a beautiful baby! I'm so glad you posted about him. I've been missing your blog. Good luck with five children!

Rachel said...

He is sooo cute. It almost gives me baby fever. I wish I could see him in person. How was the rest of your pregnancy? Did you end up on bedrest? I'm totally out of the loop, so after you get some much need rest fill me in. I miss you guys!