Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just some pictures

Jason has been lucky enough to get some cool shots of him flying during each time he has been deployed. He sent me a few pictures that were taken the other day while he was refueling. The plane with the white top is the one Jason is flying. He is hooked on to the back of a KC-10 with a B-1 flying in formation on his right side. The plane taking the shot was in formation on his left. That's a lot of planes really close together! I guess everyone needed to be fueled up.

As hard as it is to have Jason gone on deployments, I am so glad that he is doing something he loves. I cannot imagine how hard it would be for him to lose his wings. Pilots don't seem to do very well when they are grounded. So, we keep trucking along and figure out how to fit deployments in our lives. :0)


1 comment:

Ranae said...

What great pictures these are! It's amazing to see the refueling and the planes flying in formation!