8 years ago
Friday, November 20, 2009
Disney World!
Jason came home a few weeks ago (Hurray!) and we decided to surprise the kids with a trip to Disney World. It was a blast and a much needed vacation for us. We are thinking of making it a yearly tradition. We had a condo that we stayed in and it was really nice. There were beds for everyone and it was nice to have a kitchen to fix breakfast in. Our condo had several pools and the kids tried to spend every minute they could there. I had tons of pictures that we took but I decided to just post a few from each of the Disney parks. Sorry for the picture overload.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
looks like fun...when did you go? We must have been there at the same time, or just missed you!
what a fantastic trip! that's so great you guys got to go!
what was the name of the condo that you stayed in? we're looking at going next thanksgiving and would love any tips!
You guys looks so happy! How fun! I'm so glad you were able to have so much family time together. You've been missing out on that with Jason gone. Yay for vacations!
What fun memories your family made!
How fun!! And I can't get over how much your oldest daughter looks like you!
Post a Comment